89 Wells Road is a large and well equipped period property of Bath stone just a short five minute walk to the city centre and train station it is also on a direct bus route to the Uni, with a bus stop just a few steps away! The property has a large lounge with great views over Bath and recently refurbished kitchen/diner.
The property offers:
– Light and spacious lounge with bay window overlooking the city, leather sofas and comfy chairs. The lounge has a flat screen TV with Freeview.
– Eat in kitchen/diner with large table for eight, loads of cupboard space, two fridge freezers, dishwasher and microwave convection oven. The kitchen was recently refurbished and has slate effect worktops and backsplash, high gloss white cupboards and a wooden floor.
– Just off the kitchen is a laundry area that was also recently refurbished with the foyer housing a washer and separate tumble dryer.
– Two shower rooms and a separate WC.
– Each bedroom comes with a DOUBLE bed, desk, executive chair and ample wardrobe space.
– Rental is exclusive of utilities and TV licence.
– Routine summer maintenance is carried out during July and August but should not normally interfere with living in the house during that period.