2 Chesterfield Road is a lovely stone, period house that has eight bedrooms, two shower rooms, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and dining room. The house is located close to the shops, pubs and cafés of the Gloucester Road. A great house for sharing with friends.
Spread over three floors, the house offers:
– Fully fitted kitchen.
– Spacious lounge with wooden floors, leather furniture and a large flat screen TV with Freeview
– Separate dining room with table a for 8-10.
– Laundry area with washer and tumble dryer.
– Each bedroom comes with a DOUBLE bed , along with a desk, executive style chair and wardrobe.
– Rental is exclusive of utilities and TV licence.
– Routine summer maintenance is carried out during July and August but should not normally interfere with living in the house during that period.